Saturday, May 13, 2006

Musical Beginnings

This semester, a few of us students and spice (plural of spouse, obviously) got together to begin an a-capella ensemble here at Holy Cross. On Thursday we teamed up with several of the campus children who had been taking violin lessons and we had a concert. I have to admit that I had been rather worried about pulling it off, but in the end it turned out pretty well (and I am saying this not having seen the recording one of the parents made - I might change my mind after seeing it).

The program for the first concert of the HC/HC Chorale:

An Die Musik - Franz Schubert
Salve Regina - Franz Schubert
The Last Rose of Summer - traditional
Nobody Knows - traditional
Rejoice, O Virgin - Rachmaninoff

Here's to many more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home