Saturday, May 06, 2006

Brief update

It's been a hectic three weeks or so. Holy Week was truly blessed. We were in Pensacola, FL at the Annunciation Church. Magda felt right at home back in the South, the people were friendly and very active in church life, the church itself was beautiful, and the weather was ideal. Thank God for such a week and many thanks (which will hopefully be put into writing this weekend) to everyone in Pensacola.

Bright week was a continuation - I was on chant duty at the school, so I think I have a pretty good handle on the (quite different) services of that week. This week, I'm trying to get ready for a choir concert this coming Thursday and looking towards finishing up the semester.

I hope that by next weekend things will have cleared up a bit, so blogging can be slightly more regular and more substantive. We shall see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home