Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Red Sox and Graduation

It really wouldn't be right for me to leave Boston without mentioning the Red Sox. In a very unlikely turn of events, Magda and I went to last night's game against the Tigers. I guess if you're only going to see one game, Daisuke Matsuzaka's first complete game is a pretty good one. And overall it was a pretty good game, with things staying close until the eighth. I couldn't quite figure out why the Tigers brought back Robertson for the fifth - he'd gotten hit hard in the fourth and it continued in the fifth, even though he only gave up one run in each. All in all, it was a pretty fun evening.

In unrelated news, I got sent to the principal's office. Well, not quite - I got called to the dean's office to be told that I will be this year's Holy Cross valedictorian. That means one more chance for me to get in trouble before leaving campus (the graduation speech). :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Virgil!

BTW, my husband LOVES the Red Sox. He's been a fan all of his life!

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home