Thursday, July 29, 2010

New beginnings

The last few months have been a big, ol' whirlwind, which has landed me about an hour South of my previous location. Sometimes it feels like my head is still spinning, but I am starting to find my parish legs. If I'd ever been out on the water in something other than a small boat, I could probably make an analogy between parish legs and sea legs, but, since I haven't, there will be one less analogy for this post. In any case, dear reader, if you have escaped my initial rambling and made it to this point, your prayers are requested for the parish of St. Barbara in Sarasota and for me, as I begin my ministry here.

As things continue to move along, I will try to post here on a more regular basis. But first, it has been two weeks since I added fish-roe salad (taramosalata/icre) to my shopping list and there is still none in the fridge. That issue needs to be addressed soon :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home