Friday, May 19, 2006

End of semester musings

As I was walking back from my last final of the semester, I was two deer come running from behind our house and cross the bottom of the little cul de sac where we live. It was quite an unexpected sight, especially in broad daylight (the only other time I saw deer was about three weeks ago, around 10pm).

It is interesting to see the classes of '56 and '81 come back to campus. Today, the class of '56 served for the Liturgy and I don't remember if there were six or seven priests, but at some point it struck me: put together, they had over 300 years of priesthood among them.

Finally, I had been "wondering" about this for a while. If, while here, we are semi-narians, do we, at graduation, become full narians?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home