Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Wifely < tag >

This comes with a disclaimer: I don't like planning too much. It assumes I have more control over life than I actually do. So take my 'things I plan' as 'things I would like to do.'

Five things I plan to do before I die:
- Visit Mount Athos
- 'Give' the Holy Eucharist to my family
- Coach a soccer team
- Sleep
- Get another degree (just kidding)

Five things I can do:
- Play sports
- Sing
- Math
- Computer stuff
- Study

Five things I cannot do:
- Draw
- Dance
- Tolerate a lack of effort
- Abstain from puns
- Maintain a paper correspondence

Five things that attract me to the opposite sex:
- Willingness to work in order to improve (self, relationship, etc.)
- Charity
- Sense of humor
- Intelligence
- Voice

Five things I say most often:
- Doamne ajuta (loose translation - "May the Lord help us")
- "What would you like to eat?"
- La-la-la-la-LAH :)
- Through the prayers of our holy fathers, Lord Jesus Christ, our God, have mercy on us and save us.
- I've been in school for too long

Five Celebrity Crushes:
- None.

< /tag >

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay, you guys both emphasized your "LAH"s in different places. What gives?!

4:22 PM  
Blogger Lissa said...

I can sing, too! La-la-la-la-LAH! (It even sounds good in writing... unlike when I sing aloud.)

10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you offer a few comments about math? It might inspire folks to practice at math and not give up and claim "Ugh, I'm no good at math so I will focus on the "soft" subjects." How did you become good at math? Also, what are your favorite math books (books about math, the history of math, books that the general public may not know about math but might enjoy reading). Did you spend hours and hours practicing your math while other kids where outside playing? Can you write about your development as a "math person"?

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home