Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Phew...

After having spent the better part of the last month in a six-hour a day Greek class, I can finally take a bit of a break - not too much of one, as classes for the fall start next Thursday.

It's been a long summer, but it's been a pretty good one and I've learned a lot of things. My time as caretaker of the chapel is coming to an end (since students are starting to come back) and I know I'm going to miss it. I enjoyed the quiet mornings and the occasional late night. Chanting every day has put me in the position where I feel comfortable being a chant group leader for the coming academic year. Seeing the people who were here every day with me has given me added hope for the future generation of priests here in the US. It's been a good summer.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seeing the people who were here every day with me has given me added hope for the future generation of priests here in the US.

Good to know! Glad you're one of them.

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home