Friday, June 17, 2005

Catch-up and one odd thing

The last few days have been rather hectic. Between studying for Greek, starting to put together the paperwork for ordination, and getting things together to finally apply for a green card, there has been precious little time left for anything else. I did have an interesting discussion with a classmate about the theology involved in various chant practices - hopefully that will be the subject of my next post.

Odd: Both my Master's and Ph.D. are from Notre Dame. The Master's diploma is in English. The Ph.D, a copy of which I only recently saw for the first time since I didn't bother telling them not to ship the diploma to Romania, is in Latin. Go figure.

2 Comments:

Blogger existentialist said...

So you really are getting ordained? Wow, congratulations. By the way, I reached out to a Bulgarian in church. After talking to you I figure I could talk to him.

4:22 PM  
Blogger Virgil Petrisor said...

Nothing is set in stone about ordination. I have talked to my spiritual father and the people in charge at school about it, but I need to fill out the paperwork and make sure the bishop agrees with them :). By the grace of God, it will happen. For now though, I'm just doing my part of the work, hoping and praying.

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home